Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ryan's rediculously happy playlist!

Hey people who actually take the time to read this! I just thought I would share my favorite playlist with you. These songs all put me in a great mood, so I piled them together. Check them out, and I hope they make you happy!

Alter Bridge-Down to my Last

Barenaked Ladies-Falling for the First time

Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling

Bowling For Soup- Almost

The Calling- Our Lives

Counting Crows-Accidentally in Love

David Cook-Time of My Life

Earth, Wind and Fire- September

The Fray- She Is

Gavin Degraw-Chariot

Gavin Degraw-Crush

Hall and Oates- You make My Dreams come true

Howie Day-Collide

Jack Johnson-Upside Down

John Mayer-No Such Thing

Journey-Any Way You want it

Matchbox Twenty-Black and White People

Needtobreathe-Washed by the Water

Needtobreathe- Something Beautiful

Third Eye Blind-Semi Charmed Life

Van Morrison- Moondance

There you go. Have a great week all :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment