Thursday, September 16, 2010

Intro schpeel

Well hi everybody, and welcome to my blog. For those who are actually reading this, thank you! I decided to start a blog, because i generally have a lot to say on just about everything! I will update twice a week hopefully, but no guarantees!

Anywhoo, for those who don't already know, heres me in a nutshell of 15 things!

Born and raised in Champlin, MN

I love my family, and am very close with them

I am a sinner, who was saved at the age of 15 by the grace of a Wonderful God!

I talk, alot. Like nonstop. If I annoy you, please tell me to stop. Otherwise I will probs just keep talking

My friends mean the the world to me. I would do just about anything for them

I am hyper-competitive. I cannot stand losing at anything

I LOVE MUSIC! I would go insane without it

I played Bass in the band King's Ace for 5 years, so many good times!

I love my life at Northwestern College. I am blessed by so many people there

I am a hopeless romantic. It is both frustrating and wonderful at the same time

I enjoy things like Tv, movies, and games because they offfer me a nice little break from reality

I love to dance! I'm not too good, but I still have a blast

I highly enjoy writing poetry and songs. I might post one if I really like it

I always overanalyze everything, without taking any action. It's a wee bit annoyting

And # 15: I absolutely cannot wait until the day when I get to become a lecensed social studies teacher!!!!!!

Welp, there you have it. If you are somehow still reading this, I give you mad props. Untill next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment