Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm back in the saddle again!

Howdy once again to the 5 of you who are reading this right now! I am bringing back my blog, and hopefully for good this time! I have many things I would love to go super in depth on! However, those are for another day and another time :I'm just going to give a little tease of what's going on in my life, and inside that strange place they call my mind! Here's a quick rundown of what i've been up to since my last blog!

First, and most importantly, I wanna say just how wonderful my God is! He has taught me so many amazing lessons in the last few months. He continues to truly amaze me every single day. He is so good to us, far more than any of can ever begin to comprehend! Many of my cominng blogs will be about all wonderful things God has done in my life and the many lesson's He has taught me.

Secondly, I've come to really enjoy my job working at Cafe Naz. People think i'm crazy when I tell them that, but it's true! I love getting to chat with and interact with all the people who come in. The chef's and bosses are all great, and are so understanding.  And most of all, I absolutely love the the people that I work with, they are absolutely AWESOME! If any of you are reading this(longshot, I know), you guys rock! There is never a dull moment there. It makes cleaning, carrying heavy things, and cleaning hot boxes much easier to deal with.

Thirdly, this is someone no one knows yet(exclusive, awesome!). As some of you know, song writing is something I quite enjoy. Well, i'm taking it to the next level! I'm going to by an acoustic guitar and begin adding music to them soon! I would love to collaborate with my best friend Jared Sells on this, because he is a musical genius! We wrote a song at Sonshine Festival last year about swing dancing(which I freaking miss BTW, I haven't gone in forever!) called "It's Alright" which turned out to be really good!

Finally, school has kept me decently busy. Not as busy as I have been, but enough to do. I'm loving my Biblical Worldview: Personal Responsibility class right now. God has taught me so many things through it. More on that later!

Oh, and I just discovered a new band the otherday. They're called Trading Yesterday, and I quite enjoy them. They're very similar to Dashboard Confessional, another personal favorite of mine. Here's a song by them that really spoke to me. Seriously, I loved this. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yMEjLJ4akw&feature=related

Well folks, that is all I have for tonight. I'm tired, and have class in 9 hours, so it's off to dreamland for this guy. Goodnight, and Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment