Thursday, April 14, 2011

Driving slow on a Sunday morning.

Hello world, and welcome back to my awesome blog! This is my second stab at this blog, as I didn't like how it turned out the first time here we go!

As most of you know, i'm quite the happy go lucky fella! Heck, a girl in 6th grade hit me because she said I smiled too much! It's just who I am, and i've always been this way! This blog is called supposed to be about what goes on inside my head, so here we go!


If you've ever wondered what the insead of my head sounds like, here's the closest thing I can find. It's a wonderful song by Maroon 5 called "Sunday Morning"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_REU30sxM

While I do enjoy the lyrics in this song, it is the instrumentals here that really catch me. Just really upbeat, jazzy elements with some sweet piano! While in the lyrics, he is mainly talking about a woman, he also seems to be talking about enjoying life!

"Driving slow on a Sunday morning
and I never wanna leave."

This paints a great picture for me. One of my happiest times is on my way to church on a Sunday morning. I just seem to forget about everything else I have going on and just focusing on what God is going to teach me. It is one of the most wonderful feelings out there! During this time, I just slow down and know that God is going to take care of everything.

And this is why i'm so happy all time. Because I feel like this all the time!

I don't stress out much, I just don't. I guess you could say i'm a "stop and smell the roses" kinda guy. I just always take it slow and don't let myself worry too much about anything. This makes my life so much easier it's rediculous. Of course, praying that God helps me stay relaxed is another big reason why I don't get too stressed.  I also find enjoyment out of the little things in life, like bearing a favorite song or having a lunch with a friend. I just drift through life, never trying to go to fast. It makes things so much better!

Secondly, I trust that God is going to do what is best for me so I can glorify him. Just knowing that the creator of the Universe has a plan for me and my life is so comforting! It may seem simple, but it makes a huge difference.

And this is why i'm so dang happy, becauss I relax and enjoy the simple things in life, and trust that God is going to do the best thing possible for me. Anywhoo, there's a brief glimpse inside my head. Hope I made sense somewhere!

Here are some ramdom blurbs!:

I'm throwing a party at my house at 4 on Saturday, you should all come!

I'm going to Spring Banquet this year! I'm going with my great friend Kaylynn. I haven't seen her in forever, and i'm stoked to hang out with her!

I have another sighting of my White Whale. I will capture the whale yet!!!!

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment